Skip to main content

7- the conflict




That dreaded evening arrived sooner than they had anticipated. Time flew for them. Well it went slowly for Shrisha per se but for others it actually went rather smoothly. Before the appointed time Shrisha had sent pictures of Eric to Aryan  and a pic of Aryan to Eric so both of them knew what they looked like. He arrived at banglamukhi sharp at five. Shrisha hid behind the tree and just observed. Soon Eric too arrived. He was wearing black leather jackets, black t-shirt and black jeans along with black boots while Aryan was in his usual green hood, green sweats, blue jeans and a pair of converse shoes. And so they began their conversation.

 Eric first spoke “you look nothing like the person she’d fall for. Are you sure that she actually loves you?” “Actually I don’t care what I look like. You just look like a punk who’s trying to act tough.” “tssh! Listen asshole. She loved me for who I was-“ “she loves me for who I am: Nothing less nothing more. “ “whats with that attitude of yours?” “this is me and I love her with all my heart so if you try to enter in her life once again…I’ll crush you bitch!” “you think you can make her forget about me?” “I have made her forget about you. That is until you called her and broke her up again.” “what do you care? As far as I know she is just using you to make her forget about me!” “if she is using me so be it, but you have no right to interfere in her life.” “I’ll do what I wanna do. I’ll break her a thousand times again if I want to. That’s the level of confidence I have.” And a punch from Aryan’s side “that was a warning shot you moron. Say that again and it’ll be your balls next time.” “I’ll get back to you. Keep her for now but I will be back to break her again and steal her from you” with these words Eric left. Eric was afraid this time. He’d been in many fights but he saw a rage in Aryan’s eyes; the kind of rage that he’d never seen before. 

 Shrisha was shocked when she saw Aryan punch Eric. “go to the junction. Yuuki and Sacar’s waiting. I’ll be there as soon as I finish up with these emotions. Don’t wait for me to come to you. Something is wrong with my emotions. I’ll prolly be there in about fifteen minutes.”  “wait! What the hell are you gonna do for fifteen minutes?” Shrisha replied. “I have a call to make, or lets say a message to send.” “can’t you do it there?” “nope. Now go” “but-“ Aryan gave the glare that stopped Shrisha right in mid sentence. It wasn’t a normal glare. It contained anger and tears at the same time. “go” Aryan said this and went the other way.



 Shrisha was first one at their junction, Aryan had lied.  She checked her cell phone time and again for those fifteen minutes to go.  She waited for an hour before Yuuki finally showed up. Yuuki asked Shrisha why was she there alone and where was Aryan. Shrisha told her everything that she saw and what little of what she heard. “it’s not the first time that he’d done something like this ya know. He did the same for me when I was going through a break up with Tomoyo-kun” “who the hell is tomoyo-kun?” “Okazaki Tomoyo: the coolest Japanese guy in our class when I transferred here. I was in a relationship with him for a year. Back then Aryan and I were in different sections but we shared the same bus route so we got close. Tomoyo-kun and I broke up about half a year after I met with Aryan and he did the same. Not only he but I too did the same thing that you did. I listened and watched then while hiding behind a tree.”  “and did he too send you off somewhere alone before showing up late?” “he has anxiety issued my dear so whenever he does something daring he needs to smoke and have some alone time just to recuperate and regain his mental stability. Don’t worry about him, he’ll be fine and will arrive here soon.”

 -Yakaaa: Jujaan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 1 FINAL CHAPTER

#367 I haven’t heard from him for a while. I even wrote a few emails to him, but no replies to this date. At my art class, my teacher often tells stories about his favorite student who had quit recently. Well recently as in a year before I enlisted. He says that that student loved to write and used to write poems even during the art class. Hmm…reminds me of someone I know. Hehe. Major missing here. As all of you know that I am the darkness, I am the night, I am an obscure halo. Yea guys that’s my full pen name. obscure halo. I know that it’s a weird one but hey I am a weird girl so suck it up. I wish I could meet him somehow though. it’s been literally months since he showed up at college. Plus with him not publishing any poems on his blog and him not showing up in college, I’m kinda getting worried. But I’m sure that he is somewhat okay. My instinct tells me. anyway, that’s for today. Peace out. -HALO The rehab was somewhat successful for Aryan and as soon as he was out of t...

1- A New ray of hope; a new beginning!

He rejoins the art class. There were a few students there, none of whom he recognized. There was one oddity among the peeps of the class. She was someone who’d he notice from far away. She had a hood and an earphone on. She barely talked and focused fully on her sketch.   ‘wait why am I ignoring the person I like????” was her thought. Rakshya thought back as soon as Aryan left her alone. After the class ended she rushed to him. “you are Aryan right???” “yes! What about it?” you are a infamous here and I feel so privileged to be in the same class as you!” “wait I have seen you before haven’t I?” “prolly! Why?” “nothing much. just thought that you looked familiar” “ #391 he wrote…after four freaking months of just disappearing and vanishing out into thin air, he finally writes. I searched for him in our college (which was really a subliminal act for me) but no one knew where he had gone. ‘m hoping that he’ll make his entry in college soon but a first sign of life from hi...

for the sake of our memory...

“tell me about her. I’ll prolly seal that memory away but you gotta let it out” the psychiatrist said and he began. It was about some four years ago. I was in grade twelve and was learning sketch as well as a musical instrument called dhime. Being introverted as I am I had a small circle and hated small chats with anyone. The circle I was in was just perfect for me; a cute normal girl, a senior to look up to, an older friend to be guided by and a super optimistic girl to counter my pessimistic thoughts. Outside my small circle I only talked bare minimum but once I got drunk and accidently called two sisters puta(grandson/daughter). From that day onwards they started to call me granny. It was a comic relief for me because I somewhat found it funny. I was hopelessly crushed on selena; the optimistic girl. But as I always have been on the other side of the luck when it comes to love she had a boyfriend. I had to get out of that situation so I made selena my bestie and looked for other al...